Do you Code for Fun?
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit.
Our Information Exploitation group is seeking upcoming and current graduate students for summer internship positions in its Arlington, VA office. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with an ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team solving complex technical challenges.
BBN offers an exciting and collaborative work environment. If you enjoy working in a culture that emphasizes innovation, teamwork, and technical excellence in a collegial work environment that values creativity and initiative, we'd like to hear from you.
• Current Senior or Grad student pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Engineering
• Proficiency in Java and/or C++
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Interest in Data Science or Linked Data
• Familiarity with web application development, HTTP stack, SQL and/or SPARQL
• US Government Security clearance may be required. A willingness to apply and US citizenship are required
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.