***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at and apply!***
This individual will be responsible for interfacing with the AirBorne Processor (ABP) Value Streams to ensure compliance to documented processes, procedures and support the manufacturing process to deliver ABP Processor Modules to our Domestic and International Customers. This position will be assigned to support assembly, inspection, test and delivery of ABP products.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Ability to participate in cross functional process improvement teams
- Ability to technically interface with various engineering disciplines
- Ability to hold constructive meetings, document Actions and follow-up on Action Assignment/Completions
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members, customers, suppliers and in a team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and apply decision–making skills with appropriate supervisory intervention
- Ability to obtain and analyze Quality metrics that may be used to drive true root cause and long-term corrective action
- Ability to participate in problem solving and improvement activities to include root cause analysis and the initiation and implementation of effective short-term and long-term corrective actions
- Experience or familiarity with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 Quality Management Systems
- Experience or familiarity with the use of analysis tools such as Pareto Analysis, cause/effect diagrams and process mapping
- Experience or familiarity with Statistical Process Control (SPC) or related statistical techniques
Required Education (including major): Must have a BS / BA with a major in Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Science, Quality, or Mathematics, or other related field by Summer 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.