Job Description: (Logistics Supervisor)
Supervise Forest Logistics areas (Receiving, Warehousing, GFM, Shipping) working with the Logistics Management to identify, design, and implement process and system improvements to improve safety, reduce waste, increase productivity, and improve quality. This role will directly supervise, coach, train, & lead a team of approximately 3 Exempt and approximately 20 Non Exempt employees in all Logistics processes ensuring process completeness and accuracy. The candidate will be required to effectively collaborate effectively with internal and external customers and communicate with and make effective presentations to Operations leadership, Program Managers, and Quality Assurance Engineers and DCMA representatives.
Other Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all team members maintain a safe environment and follow all safety requirements throughout the facility
- Communicating and maintaining adherence to policies and procedures within Forest Logistics
- Ensuring adherence to compliance with DFARS Appendix F and Defense Transportation Regulations
- Initiating and leading organizational projects including establishing deliverables, meeting commitment dates, and delivering results
- Converting transactional data within the Warehouse Management System to information that can be used for process and productivity improvements
- Coordinate and manage 3PL operations
- Managing and Impacting key performance metrics such as safety, inventory accuracy and quality/accuracy
- 6+ years of active leadership experience with quantifiable results
- Ability to establish and monitor adherence to operating policies and procedures
- Experience working in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and adapting strategic direction to tactical applications
- Experience with personal safety and protection policies and procedures
- Experience working with internal customers, program managers, Government representatives and senior level management
- Have an active secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience working with Mil-Standards to support packaging specifications
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience working with FAR/DFARS Regulations and Import/Export requirements
- Experience working with Government requirements relating to management of Government Furnished Material and packaging and shipping regulations
- Experience in SAP/APEX systems
- Analytical thinking; history of solving problems and developing solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Six Sigma Certification
- 49CFR/IATA Certification
- Logisticians Certification
- Experience in Aerospace or Defense Industry
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.