Performs a wide variety of tasks in support of a manufacturing/production environment. Duties include assembly, disassembly, re-assembly, fabrication, repair and/or inspection of electronic, electrical, and mechanical systems, chassis and personal computer boards. May set up and operate a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and/or grinders. May coat surface of parts, assemblies and finished products with protective or decorative materials. May be required to perform welding processes. May route, dispatch and expedite flow of material. Checks for work correctness. May assist in directing work, assigning and outlining tasks.
Antenna Integration Factory consists of the electro mechanical assembly of antennas in an ESD environment. McKinney Advanced Integration Factory consists of the electro mechanical assembly or arrays in a clean room and ESD environment.
- Active U.S. Security Clearance is required at start of job.
- Job duties require excellent hand / finger dexterity and extreme attention to detail. Antenna Factory work requires assembly with use of a microscope.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated history being able to adhere to detailed work instructions and quality standards.
- The candidate must have basic computer and math skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, manage more than one job at a time and be flexible with the work as needed.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks in accordance with an established, proven process and to perform in-process inspection in accordance with company standards and customer specifications.
- Effective time management skills are a must.
- Strong safety focus
- Solder experience to Military and/or ANSI/J standards is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience working in an electronics assembly factory or aerospace/defense manufacturing environment.
- Related experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma/ Kaizen
- Positive attitude and teaming skills needed.
- Demonstrated drive for continuous improvement.
- A successful candidate would be able to accomplish daily work tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- High school diploma or GED
- 4 years of prior experience
- Vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.