If change is not a scary word to you and you thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve then Raytheon is the company for you. Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services is looking for Talented Senior System Engineers to join our M2C System Engineering Team in Aurora, Colorado.
Raytheon is a company that Stands Out among their competitors. At Raytheon, We Stand Out for a lot of reasons – and our employees are behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to say about the work we do and who we do it: .
As a Senior Systems Engineer, at either the system, subsystem or component level, will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in a development environment.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain SAP clearanceThere is the potential for external candidates to receive a sign-on bonuses of up to $20,000 for hires with an active Top Secret clearance if hired on this requisition.
- Provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, integration and test personnel
- Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification
- Support planning/development and interfaces with personnel from other organizations
- Attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel, and support the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required
- Provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues and support ECP efforts as required. Must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
• MUST have an existing SCI clearance
• Understanding of the SE lifecycle and change management process
• Experience with requirements analysis/management
• Experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
• Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
• Proven ability to meet timelines
• Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
• Knowledge of component level integration and test
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program teamDesired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills
• Experience in Command and Telemetry, Mission Planning and/or Flight Dynamics
• Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
• Experience using DOORS
• Domain experience preferred
B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.