Job ID: 466680BR
Date posted: Jan. 11, 2019
City: King of Prussia
Program: System Services (S2) - Infrastructure
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our uncommon skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to thing big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, support and focus? If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. At Lockheed Martin your career can take you as far as you want to go.
You will join our dedicated S2 Infrastructure Services team within the Atlas Value Stream located in King of Prussia, PA. System Services (S2) supports multiple programs (i.e. Symphony, P321, PQS, P330, C2S, SDDS, Diamondback).
As a valued team member you will:
Manage specialized enterprise performance and management tools. Work collaboratively as valued part of a team that provides operational support for systems and services in our evolving virtual / cloud infrastructure environments. Contribute your valued expertise to the architectural design, implementation of new and state of the art operational products and services as well as maintain the virtual / cloud ecosystem, as well as providing operational support utilizing cutting edge ITIL and AGILE techniques. Communicating internally with the team and externally with end customers you will also insure continuity and client fulfillment of services. This position is multifaceted in that it allows for in-depth work developing and supporting a production cloud, working with tenants and services within the cloud while fostering and influencing future technology implementation. Top Secret Clearance prior to start is needed as well as the ability to acquire Privileged User (Security + with 90 days of start and SP).
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin has created an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
This opportunity requires one or more of the following Infrastructure Service Capabilities:
• System Administration for Linux and/or Windows
• Windows – Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, Authentication, DNS, Permissions, Profiles, and COTS Integration and Support
• Linux - RHEL, File Management, and Command Line Structure, Packaging, and COTS Integration. Tools
• Experience developing and supporting a production cloud.
• collaborating with tenants and diverse cloud based services
2-5 years hands on experience with one or more of the following:
• Virtualization (ESXi, VMWare), VMware vCenter/vSphere or other VMware enterprise products
• VMware: vCloud Director, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, Update Manager, PowerCLI
• HP: Operations Manager, Performance Manager, Storage Essentials
• 2+ years of experience supporting production systems.
• Experience with shared storage technologies (SAN, FC, NFS, etc.)
• Experience with Standard and distributed virtual networking
• Knowledge of NIST ICD 503 requirements
• Experience with Agile, including Product Owner/Scrum Master, is a plus.
• Storage – SAN – EMC / NetApps / IBM
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2