Raytheon has an immediate need for an Intelligence Technician to provide records archiving and records management duties at a customer warehouse records center located in Warrenton, VA in support of the KODIAK declassification program.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, independent worker who can also work in and contribute to a team environment. The candidate will be part of a team that maintains the records center warehouse. This position requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Maintain accurate indices and other finding aids using the government’s SMART2 automated system to ensure accurate inventory control
· Conduct accurate and detailed inventories
· Respond to customer archival and records center requirements accurately and within established deadlines
· Must have an understanding of security requirements and be able to adhere to them
· Attend government scheduled meetings
· Efficiently manage office processes, records systems, and physical records stored in boxes
· Provide presentations to visitors as required
· Assist in records management accessions and references
· Perform other similar ad hoc tasks as assigned
· Effective administrative skills including record keeping, preparing reports and general administrative duties in support of team operations
· Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities and ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team member, sharing information and knowledge with the team
· Strong Customer service skills
· Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, Outlook, LotusNotes, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
· Detail oriented
· Able to meet requirements of a position that regularly requires the individual to lift and move boxes of capacity up to a cubic foot weighing up to 35 pounds
· Ability to move carts/cages with 300-500 pounds of records and move shrink wrapped pallets with a power jack and other operating equipment as necessary
High School Diploma or equivalent with 4 plus years of experience
Must possess a valid driver’s license for transporting records in a government vehicle within the WMA.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with FSP from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.