This individual will be responsible as the Program Supply Chain Manager (PSCM) within the Product Support sub mission area of Raytheon Intelligence Information and Services. In this role you will be the lead Material Program Manager for the Comms, Seapower & Mil C2 product line (PL) within the Product Support Sub Mission Area. In this role you will be the IPT lead accountable for managing all supply chain (SC) activities and deliverables for the Comms, Seapower & Mil C2 PL including proposal / Front End of the Business (FEOTB) support, purchase order and subcontract placement and management, supplier management, logistics and asset management. This role will be responsible to report on and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) including but not limited to program placement plans, outstanding requisitions, open purchase orders and deliverable materials and values, supplier On Time Delivery (OTD), material forecasts and past due dollars. You will produce and manage supply chain sales forecasting including supplier follow up as required to insure forecast accuracy and that financial commitments are met. This role will have Control Account Manager (CAM) responsibilities and will be responsible for managing SC program direct material and labor budgets, providing and validating SC EAC inputs, actively managing SC Risks and Opportunities for the programs in the PL. Additionally, you will support new business capture including management of the SC proposal process inclusive of the development of material and labor Basis of Estimates (BOE’s). This position will be based out of Burlington, MA or Pittsfield, MA.
• Ten years of SC experience, with demonstrated SC experience to USG end customers.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of FAR part 15 and the Truth in Negotiations Act.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills.
• Demonstrated effective and timely problem solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of PRISM.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work and lead in an IPT environment.
• Demonstrated ability to influentially communicate with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience developing effective customer and functional relationships.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
• Prior experience supporting sole source proposals to the USG.
• EVMS certification and the ability to analyze and reconcile variances. Demonstrated experience actively managing SC risks and opportunities.
• Experienced at Statement of Work development and deliverable management.
• Demonstrated ability to develop sound, executable material strategies as required.
• Demonstrated ability to compliantly achieving required business objectives and commitments.
• Experience interpreting prime contract requirements and the subsequent development of supplier flow downs and Material Contract Briefs (MCB’s)
• Experience managing budgets and developing timely and accurate forecasts.
• Level three MPM or SubK certification.
• Development, modification or execution of Material Program Plans. Knowledge of the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) with emphasis on Gates two (2) through five (5).
• International SC experience.
• Experience effectively negotiating Terms and Conditions (T&C’s).
• Experience with the use of various forms of agreement including Teaming, Proprietary Information Agreements and licenses, Basic Ordering Agreements.
• Program Management Certification. BOE writer certification.
• Experience effectively briefing program, PL and or SC leadership.
• Master’s Degree or ISM certification.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.