The KSA Exportability (XP) Development Program has an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join our organization as a Program Integration Coordination & Control (PICC) Manager. The PICC Manager, working in conjunction with the Program Manager, will be responsible for providing team leadership and coordination across the AN/TPY-2 Missile Defense Radar integrated product and / or cross product teams. In accordance with the organization and program goals, the PICC Manager coordinates across IPT & CPT activities, establishes team performance monitoring and reporting rhythm, works in conjunction with team leads, scheduler, and CAMs to develop and present status as well as recovery plans when necessary, on program technical, cost, schedule, and risk and opportunities.
The XP PICC Manager motivates team members and facilitates team meetings. This individual oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. He/she assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives. The PICC Manager develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with technical leads, line managers, and functional team. This manager will support the KSA TPY-2 Development Program Manager and functional support teams in the complete execution of contract requirements and deliverables, and interface with customer team.
- Preparing, revising, updating and monitoring appropriate materials to ensure compliance with Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), corporate and business policies and procedures.
- Integrating key business activities to leverage best practices, people skills and cross utilization of assets. Assisting program leadership with emerging tasks critical to achieving program business objectives and Raytheon Six Sigma.
- Identifying and implementing key program metrics; lead development of situational awareness charts that can be used as management tools by program leadership teams to drive program success.
- Supporting the program start-up process by assisting in the creation of initial program artifacts (team structure, lesson learned, Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), etc.).
- Preparing and managing all required Gate and IR reviews.
- Capturing and tracking program actions and working with action owners to ensure timely closure of actions.
- Monthly coordination and creation of material to support the Program Management Review (PMR) package while leveraging material from the IPT status reviews.
- Coordinate Request For Information (RFI) responses for the contract definitization effort and support the definitization team.
- Conducting Program status meetings, tracking and communicating program metrics.
- Accountable for ensuring on-time execution, coordinating with the Planner, team members, and leads to review IMS to ensure compliance with the program schedule and milestones.
- Address and help respond to customer issues.
- Identification of root causes of problems, with development and implementation of corrective actions
- Ability to lead proposal efforts from RFP through gate process to submission, to funding and execution.
- Five (5)+ years of related program execution experience
- Four (4)+ years of program leadership and management experience
- PMX certified at Level 5, or ability to obtain Level 5 certification within 6 months
- Raytheon EVMS Certified Level 2+ or equivalent
- Existing DoD Secret clearance
- Experience and proven performance with tools and processes such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity
- IPDS Knowledgeable
- Microsoft Office and Project proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience in the Defense Industry
- Experience in Missile Defense Programs
- Experience with technical, programmatic and customer focused marketing
- DoD Personal Clearance Re-investigation complete within the past 5 years
- SAP proficiency
- ACES & SBT Experience
- At least two years of experience as a Control Account Manager (CAM) or Business Analyst (BA)
- Demonstrated strong communications skills at senior levels of the Company
- Advanced technical degree or MBA
- Raytheon Six Sigma Expert
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.