Raytheon - IDS
The selected candidate will act as the Senior Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for a large Special Access Program.
In this role the successful candidate will routinely interface with all levels of program management and government customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Provide security guidance regarding program development/operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations, develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), manage self-inspection program, government compliance inspections, and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), develop security education as needed, coordinate program activities with subordinates and peers, provide security/classification guidance to program accessed personnel, review CDRLs and other deliverables for proper marking and sanitization, submitting pre-construction and accreditation packages to include Fixed Facility Checklists, participate in OPSEC planning and implementation, Manage the personnel security administration priorities to include Program Access Requests, personnel security database upkeep, program rosters, clearance upgrades, and resolve security issues as needed.
- Active Secret Security Clearance (adjudicated within 5 years)
- Must be able to obtain SAP Access
- Experience in planning and/or maintaining a sound physical security program.
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense Manuals (DoDMs) 5205.07
- Knowledge of SAP/ SCI personnel security requirements
- At least five years of CPSO experience
- Experience with Construction Plans and Fixed Facility Checklists
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with JSIG/RMF requirements
- Willingness to respond to alarms during and after working hours
- Willing to travel on company business
- Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills, customer relationship building skills, analytical skills and ability to lead/mentor teammates.
- Existing DoD Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Required Education (including Major):
What’s YOUR Mission?
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS)
- Major: Criminal Justice, Homeland Security, Security Management, Business or related field
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.