Common Factory Test Platform (CFTP) Subsystems Strategic Make Center (SMC) Manager. This role can be a Manager II, Electrical Engineering (CD71) or Manager III, Electrical Engineering (CD72).
The candidate is a Production Test Subject Matter Expert (SME) who will lead a combined Engineering and Operations team as the Common Factory Test Platform (CFTP) Manager for the Subsystems SMC. The candidate will have full accountability and authority for leading and managing the successful execution of the Subsystems SMC of Operations and support tasks under the CFTP General Manager. The candidate must have demonstrated experience and knowledge in production of RMS products. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the cost and schedule management of team products with a strong emphasis on anticipating, understanding, and solving problems through delivery of timely, cost effective test solutions. The candidate will be accountable for all aspects of metrics and status reporting (EAC, EVMS, BXR, etc) as well as all work being done by the responsible team. The ideal candidate will possess the demonstrated skills and experience necessary to perform in both technical and test engineering leadership roles. The candidate must be capable of working beyond the typical 8 hour work day and 40 hour work week. This position requires direct support of manufacturing activities and able to work in a dynamic environment. Additionally, the candidate must be capable of being granted and maintaining a DoD Secret clearance.
This function is responsible for but not limited to the following:
CFTP activities in alignment with Factory requirements, interfacing with SMC leadership, CFTP leadership, Engineering and Program Operations. The candidate will reside in the Test Engineering Department
• Leadership over Subsystems SMC CFTP Technical Leads, Factory Test Leads, Factory Execution Leads and Improvement & Support Leads
• Full accountability and authority for leading and managing assigned projects
• Program management leadership
• Project execution oversight, priority and de-confliction
• Financial planning and oversight
• Risk and Opportunity Management
• Oversee creation and execution of SMC CFTP continuous improvement plan
• Oversee and coordinate CFTP ROM and proposal efforts
• Innovation and improvement accountability
• Performance to metrics
• Participate and influence TEn Make / Buy / Where decision
• Risk and Opportunity management
• Drive lean initiatives and affordability projects
• Support Quarterly EAC and budget reviews
U.S . Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.