KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Lead Tech Control Facility (TCF) Operator
DESCRIPTION OF JOB TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Four (4) years general experience in communications.
- Within the last four (4) years, two (2) years specialized experience directly related to Technical Control Facility operations.
- Within the last four (4) years, two (2) years specialized experience in the theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic theory and of characteristics, functions, diagnosing, isolating and correcting malfunctions and performing organizational level maintenance on, but not limited to: AN/GSC 52B; M120 JUNIPER; RT2200; AN/WSC-3; DAMA; KIV-7M, KWR-4, and associated CRYPTO equipment; Fiber Optic Equipment.
- Or two (2) years specialized experience in operation and maintenance of the above equipment at a military or commercial communications center.
- High school graduate and successful completion of a two (2) year resident course at a technical institute specializing in electronics or communications technology or the equivalent military training in communications electronics.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS OR TRAINING
- Must be cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certified (must be obtain within 3 months on station).
- Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a Top Secret clearance based on SSBI.
Job: Satellite Operations
Primary Location: GB-IO-Diego Garcia Island
Req ID: 1077121