Sr. Electrical Engineer - Production Support
TX - Dallas
The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) division of Raytheon is seeking a Production Support Engineer with experience in production program support. We are looking for candidates to collaborate and coordinate with Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, and other Engineering disciplines to proactively and efficiently resolve issues that may arise during production, testing, and integration. This position will reside in SAS Engineering in the Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) department that supports the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Mission Area.
- Troubleshooting hardware and process issues down to Circuit Card Assembly (CCA)/Module and component levels to include analog/digital/radio frequency (RF)/power circuitry and interfaces
- Resolution of issues on production lines and with suppliers
- Failure analysis / root cause determination and corrective action implementation
- Partnering in the development of test equipment and establishment of test requirements and procedures
- Leadership of root cause and corrective action investigations and presentation of findings to management
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Production and/or Test of electrical sub-systems in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience troubleshooting and performing failure analysis of circuits with demonstrated knowledge of associated measurement equipment.
- Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements
- Strong skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
- Strong communication skills including report writing and presentations
- Requires the ability to get a Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience leading cross functional investigations
- Experience developing test plans/methodologies
- Leadership of small technical teams, including technical oversight and direction, cost estimation, tracking & reporting, coordination and preparation of detailed technical team reports•
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline (preferably Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, or Software Engineering) and 1 year of experience.Desired Education:
Advanced degree in a related field
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export. Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Space and Airborne Systems
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.