We are seeking a Quality Program Lead (QPL) to serve within the Mission Systems and Sensors (MSS) Product Line. The QPL will ensure that customer expectations and end-user objectives are satisfied, while leading a team of Mission Assurance and Quality professionals to ensure the successful integration and execution of Raytheon processes and procedures.
Working as a trusted partner with the Program Leadership Team, the QPL will engage on both a tactical and strategic level, focusing on quality, cost and schedule performance, early engagement on new pursuits, and providing differentiating quality value to program teams and customers. The QPL will be the prime Mission Assurance interface with the programs and supporting CBTs, responsible for guidance, leadership and support on all matters pertaining to Mission Assurance and Quality. Accountabilities will include satisfactory resourcing, technical quality and financial performance, and compliance to Raytheon procedures and contractual requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for quality of delivered products and services to the Customer, management of Quality risks, uncertainties and opportunities, leadership in resolution of high-visibility program issues and successful management of Customer expectations and relationships related to Mission Assurance and Quality.
· Serve as a key member of the program leadership team, ensuring successful program performance by ensuring conforming products and services through effective collaboration, compliance to processes and procedures
· Serve as control account manager and provide effective EVMS analysis and management
· Lead integration and execution of team of Quality professionals across disciplines
· Work collaboratively with customers to ensure alignment and ensure customer requirements are met
· Ensure effective root cause analysis and corrective actions
· Lead Mission Assurance efforts for program bids and proposals
· Drive compliance with the Raytheon Quality Management System while driving continuous improvement
· 10+ years’ experience as a QPL or in a quality engineering discipline serving on programs, or having served on a program leadership team staff in a technical discipline
· Experience with Quality systems, ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9102, and/or quality sciences / statistical analysis processes and tools
· Demonstrated experience driving successful performance of major subcontractors, suppliers and/or IOTs
· Ability to obtain US DoD Secret (or higher) clearance
· Demonstrated application and knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
· Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
· Experience in risk mitigation and opportunity management
· Knowledge of Raytheon policies and procedures
· Experience with DOD, ISO, AS/QS, GMP, and other national / international standards
· Knowledge of product life cycle from design through sustainment
· Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Root Cause Corrective Action containment and analysis process and tools
· Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively persuade and influence through positive communications with stakeholders, team members, suppliers, management
· Experience with Integrated Product Development Systems/Integrated Product Development Process (IPDS/IPDP)
· Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist qualified, or demonstrated Specialist-level skill
· Earned Value Certification
· Experience managing to budget and schedule
· Existing US DoD Secret (or higher) clearance
· Advanced Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Business or related technical discipline
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 132527
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.