Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 1 year and it has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there! Popcorn Thursday’s, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, including a large presence in Aurora, CO. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
The M2C2 program is seeking experienced platform architects for a dynamic, challenging, and mission-critical infrastructure environment. Candidates must be fluent with infrastructure design and provisioning, solution and requirement documentation, and familiar with service coordination with external infrastructure service providers. US Citizenship is required due to the candidate needing a current TS/SCI Security Clearance.
• Active TS/SCI Security Clearance (or ability to rapidly transfer existing access) and US Citizenship
• Very strong competency across the MS-Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Written/verbal communication skills appropriate for frequent interaction with senior technical and government personnel
• Proven grasp of virtualized Infrastructure Service Provider (ISP) components, stack, and service models
• Multi-disciplined infrastructure experience and expertise (Server, Storage, Network Hardware)
• Infrastructure expertise can be sourced from any or all of the following work experience: platform or storage administration, infrastructure architecture/design, virtualization design/implementation, Layer 2/Layer 3 network design and/or administration
• Strong documentation discipline for all facets of infrastructure requirements and component design efforts
• Conversant with infrastructure provisioning processes and methodologies
• Administrative fluency with at least two of the following (or vendor equivalent): Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, VMWare, Cisco iOS, Brocade Network OS and/or Fabric OS solutions
• Methodical, holistic, and advanced troubleshooting skills; to include remote anomaly analysis and resolution leveraging 3rd-party service organizations
• Proven grasp of formal infrastructure engineering lifecycle, processes, and methodologies
-8 years of related work experience
• Microsoft Visio Skills (network drawings, rack elevations, architectural components, data flow)
• Experience/Familiarity with Infrastructure As Code/Automation concepts and solutions
• Brocade network design/administration experience
• Brocade storage design/administration experience
• Experience providing rapid-paced development, deployment, and obsolescence management of infrastructure capabilities for U.S. Government contracts
• Formal labor and material estimation and costing experience
• RFC analysis and impact assessment experience
• Bill of Materials (BOM) development and maintenance
• Information Systems project leadership experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions - Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience.
|25B 25D 255N 255A 35F 35G 35Q 35T|
|289 0212 0231 0241 0261 0291|
|CT EW IS IT|
|1N0XX 1N1XX 1N2XX 1N3XX 1N4AX 1N4BX 14NXX|
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.