PULAU Corporation (www.pulau.com)
PULAU Corporation is seeking applicants for the Computer Network Technologist II position on the ATMP contract at Fort Drum, NY. This is a full-time, exempt position.
Job duties include:
- Performs configuration changes, system backup and restore, troubleshoots, and user account administration.
- Maintains system operational availability, supports installations, develops solutions to technical issues, works with in-plant engineers to resolve discrepancy reports, provides on-the-job training to the system operators and supports Unit maintenance tasking.
- Provides technical support of VMware systems
- Four years of applicable experience including experience with and/or knowledge of: In-depth knowledge of Red Hat Linux Operating System.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server 2008.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7, Bash shell language, Host-client relationships, Network design and configuration.
- Previous experience working with the US Military is also required.
- Valid driver's license and ability to obtain/maintain post access.