full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train, observe, inspect, troubleshoot, maintain, repair, survey, evaluate and accomplish major aircraft structural repairs on the F-15
• Troubleshoot structural repair situations, inspect repair operations and completed repairs of plastic, fiber glass, metal and extended aircraft structural components and supervise airframe repair activities
• Perform in-shop repairs, fabricate modifications of aircraft skins, panels, and structural components
• Fabricate aircraft tubing from diagrams or samples
• Make repairs with fiberglass on items such as radomes and flight control surfaces
• Repair canopy fairings and polish canopy and windscreen surfaces when damaged
• Perform TCTO modifications on various equipment
• Perform all types of flight-line repairs ranging from screw removal to cracked skin repairs
• Perform repairs and modification on non-aircraft equipment
• Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Graduate, or higher education
• F-15 Structural Repair Technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
• Professional / Specialty: F-15 Structural Repair
• Requires 1 or more years’ experience in Skill Level 7, AFSC: 2A773 or equivalent
• Must have experience in basic aircraft structural repairs and modification, F-15 preferred
• Must be able to read and work from aircraft structural blue prints
• Possess skills in fabrication of aircraft tubing and permaswedge repairs
• Must be able to operate and maintain in-shop fabrication equipment
• Requires experience repairing and polishing of canopy surfaces
• Must be able to use precision measuring devices
• Must have high mathematical ability and be able to accurately assess damage and repair actions
• Must be able to perform any structural TCTO modifications within specified time constraints
• Must have practical experience with standard F-15 sealants and adhesives