Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services is looking for Talented Senior Principal Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineering Lead on the Alpha Consortium Test Team to join our M2C System Engineering team in Aurora, Colorado.
Want to join a company that Stands Out among their competitors? At Raytheon, We Stand Out for a lot of reasons – and our employees are behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to say about the work we do and who we do it:
As a Principal Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineering Lead on the Alpha Consortium Test Team , you will lead a team of engineers in the accomplishment of test tasks in an iterative prototype development environment; supporting test team assignments involving defining the prototype evaluation, test plans and resolve conflicting issues. The candidate will support program reviews in addition to preparing and leading test activities, which include collaborating with other teams and disciplines.
• Lead Integration and Test Engineers, responsible for overseeing integration, verification, and test activities of the prototype
• Assist in the management of the IPT’s test activities, including cost and schedule – assist in Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and maintenance in conjunction with program planners and cost account management (CAM) using Earned Value Management (EVMS) techniques
• Functional team leadership; including employee performance evaluations and a career development counseling.
The T&E Lead reports programmatically to the program leadership, and functionally to the Department Manager, and interfaces with the other IPT Leads and the Chief Engineer.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current SCI and with a active SSBI
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• A minimum of 10 years demonstrated engineering leadership experience with proven track record
• Integration and Test experience on a large government software development contract Experience leading a team of engineers
• Direct experience in creating test cases, plans and procedures
• Hands on console experience integrating software
• Hands on console experience in executing test procedures
• Experience conducting prototype evaluations
• Ability to help analyze system problems and communicate those issues to software and systems engineers
• Existing SCI
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• Systems and/or Software Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
• Perl Scripting experience
• Experience using a requirement database tool
• Raytheon EVMS Certification
B.S./B.A./M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science (STEM).
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.