***Great opportunity for current college students entering their Junior or Senior year by Fall 2019 or college graduate students (entering or currently enrolled) in a graduate program by Fall 2019. If you are not a current college or graduate student, please visit our other opportunities at and apply!***
- As a member of the EWS Finance Team, the selected individual will have an opportunity to mature into an increasing level of responsibility for assessing and analyzing program performance through the application of Earned Value Management and also learning how the output of that information translates into bookings, sales, profit and cash. Additionally, the candidate will create reports and metrics, and develop critical thinking skills to offer solutions to Program Managers and Integrated Product Team Leaders that can influence the over-all strategic nature of the business.
- This role will work on EWS Programs providing powerful, adaptable technology, proven performance, and tactical flexibility that customers can rely on.
Learning and having first-hand interaction in the development of performance measurement baselines that in conjunction with assessing risk and opportunities leads to an understanding of the current and projected program performance.
Using the program performance information and analytics will allow the selected candidate to develop Estimates at Completion with the leadership of Program Management
For Multi-Level Intern Requisitions:
This position can be a Salary Grade of G04, G05 or NUG based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- G04 (College Junior by Fall 2019) - must have completed 60 hours of college
- G05 (College Senior by Fall 2019) - must have completed 90 hours of college
- NUG (Post- Graduate-Masters-PhD by Fall 2019) - must have an undergraduate degree and currently enrolled or about to enroll in a graduate degree program
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Must be a college Junior, Senior, or Graduate student by Fall 2019
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word with a strong ability to use many of the features of MS Excel with ease and attention to efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn quickly and assess a fast-paced, changing environment that requires an energized curiosity for learning.
- Ability over time to assess compliance situations and seek guidance in how to address and act within boundaries
- Good organizational skills that allow for a focus on common finance goals by setting priorities and working to deadlines and commitments
- Currently pursuing a BS / BA degree from an accredited university and entering as a college Junior or Senior year OR pursuing a MS / MA / PhD by Fall 2019. Must be working towards a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or equivalent.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.