Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking an entry-level Software Engineer to join our
team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.
NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
Raytheon is seeking Software Engineers to support the NISSC Contract. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible the software support to Delivery Orders. You will ensure that cost, schedule and technical performance comply with program needs.
· Bachelor degree at a minimum in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline.
· Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
· Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments.
· Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
· Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
· Ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
· Experience with any of the following: Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss.
· Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java).
· Experience with any of the following: HP Openview, WorldWind, IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic.
· Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC).
· Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS).
· Possess a DoD 8570 certification such as Security+CE or equivalent.
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics obtained within last 18 months, Fall 2018 or Spring of 2019
A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is desired
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.