***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at and apply!***Job Description:
As a member of the EWS Finance Team, the selected individual will have an opportunity to mature into an increasing level of responsibility being involved in the front-end of the business, performing business case analysis, supporting cost reduction initiatives, and ensuring cadence on various pursuits. The candidate will participate in product line and proposal team meetings, assist with the creation of pricing and gate charts. Additionally, the candidate will create reports and metrics, and develop critical thinking skills thru participation in key pursuits supporting the strategic nature of the EWS business.
This role will work on EWS Programs providing powerful, adaptable technology, proven performance, and tactical flexibility that customers can rely on.
- Learning and having first-hand interaction in the development of pursuits.
- Using the data and analysis in support of the pricing exercises to offer solutions to the pursuit team.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word with a strong ability to use many of the features of MS Excel with ease and attention to efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn quickly and assess a fast-paced, changing environment that requires an energized curiosity for learning.
- Ability over time to assess compliance situations and seek guidance in how to address and act within boundaries
- Good organizational skills that allow for a focus on common finance goals by setting priorities and working to deadlines and commitments
- Must have a BS / BA with a major in Finances, Economics, Business, Accounting, Math, or other related field by Summer 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.