Raytheon IIS is looking for a successful candidate to provide multi-disciplined information systems support for the Air Force DCGS Systems Integration Laboratory (DSIL) at the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Sustainment Engineering Center (ISEC) in Warner Robins, GA. The DSIL is staffed by an organic workforce, augmented by Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partners and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to meet the technical needs of the program. This position requires skills and experience in Solaris / Linux systems administration (RHEL), Windows, COTS/GOTS software configuration, and systems CONOPS. Candidate must possess ability to troubleshoot complex problems, automate tasks to ensure repeatability, create and follow documentation, plan effectively to complete tasks, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. The position also supports the AF DCGS Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) in working and resolving local Tier 1 and Tier 2 Incidents, and Enterprise Tier 3 and Tier 4 Incidents. This position requires a minimum DOD Top Secret / SCI Security clearance.
- US Citizen with existing/active TS/SCI Clearance
- At least 8 years of applicable experience
- Current Security+ CE certification.
- Proven ability in System Administration (Linux or Solaris), including ability to install, maintain, patch, and perform security hardening
- Proven ability to troubleshoot configuration problems and /or complex system problems
- Possess working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems – (2008/2016 and Win 7/10).
- Possess working knowledge of VMWare ESXi (5.5/6.5/6.7)
- Possess working knowledge of NITF Image processing systems: VIP-C, IESS, IPL, TMAN, GWE, etc.
- Possess working knowledge of Database systems such as: Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Experience writing and troubleshooting UNIX-based scripting languages: shell, Perl or Python.
- Operational testing and validation experience.
- Must be willing and able to travel over 50%
- Must be willing to work 40-hour work week with shift and weekend work required as necessary to meet DSIL objectives.
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills necessary for problem resolution with other IPTs, customer, contractors and vendors, as well as documentation of processes necessary for intellectual property reuse
- Experience with Command or Higher Headquarters level communication and coordination.
- Working knowledge of AF DCGS GEOINT System(s): 10.1, 10.2, 10B (GB 4.1).
- Working knowledge of AF GEOINT Workflow, Data Flows and Mission Planning Tools.
- Operational knowledge of current AF DCGS GEOINT PED operations and TTP's.
- Core Site DCGS and/or Sensor Experience.
- Experience with AF DCGS intelligence IT systems, operating systems, server management, storage systems, workstation management, system backup and recovery, and account creation.
- Possess working knowledge or Oracle/Dell Storage appliances.
- Operational mission management and crew supervision experience.
- Networking (Cisco/ATM) experience or certification.
- Linux+, RHCSA, or Windows Server/Workstation certification
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, or related field of study OR or in lieu of a degree at least 8 years of additional applicable work experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.