General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
full-time employee contract
Assists in research, analysis, development, and evaluation of systems, procedures, and data in assigned functional area
1. Assists Faculty and participates in the research, analysis, development, and evaluation of course curriculum, and key issues and initiatives associated with U.S. Defense Department regional areas for topic consideration and inclusion in student curriculum and symposium sessions.
2. Analyzes and defines problems and researches possible solutions that afford maximum effectiveness in relation to schedule.
3. Assists in the preparation of course materials, using one or more sources that relate current policy and legislation and current events and strategies.
4. Analyzes and organizes technical data and reports into summaries for management review.
5. Maintains records and prepares reports as required.
6. May utilize complex systems and applications in the problem-solving process.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Prefer 1-3 years of related technical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BS - Students in pursuit of undergraduate and graduate degrees in international affairs and related areas preferred.