Systems Engineer - Military Veterans Wanted
SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project work streams and guiding more junior professionals.
Duties will also include:
- Support and/or lead work streams on engagements related but not limited to Financial Operations, Supply Chain and Project and Acquisition Management.
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope.
- Provide organizational development and support activities across; Strategy, Process Improvement, Knowledge Management and Communications.
- Organize the development and update to program-specific policies and instructions.
- Coordinate and attend program meetings capturing meeting minutes and documenting action items.
- Support training content development, training delivery, and tracking across the Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or STEM related graduate degree (Or equivalent years of work related experience) and 7 plus years of experience.
- Demonstrated systems engineering program management and/or senior leadership experience within the IC.
- Demonstrated experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) Database.
- Must possess current TS/SCI clearance and pass CI polygraph.
More Jobs For Veterans...