Sr. Graphics/Web Developer
- Military Veterans Wanted
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Graphics/Web Designer to facilitate web requests through process flows by evaluating and operating based on web governance policies and instruction.
Duties will also include:
- Provide Tier 2 customer service to assist in evaluating and resolving web property issues and Content Management System (CMS) trouble tickets.
- Further develop the web request process based on inter-organization integration, updates to policies and instructions and/or guidance reform.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with standard web policies across NGA, the IC, and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Domain Name System (DNS) and the interworkings of web properties.
- Gather web request metrics and provide useful data for organizational analytic visualization.
- Organize and administer the Web Steering Group and Web Community of Practice (Web CoP).
- Act as Web CoP secretariat by ensuring logistics, communications and necessary support is provided to the Web CoP and Web CoP Chair.
- Develop automated features to enhance web governance services using cutting-edge digital practices/capabilities.
- Deliver a dashboard to enable customers to follow the status of their web or content requests online and provide executive views of the dashboard.
- Provide training on UI/UX tools and templates to grow NGA’s self-service and assisted-service customer base.
- Monitor, audit and validate automated dashboards for efficiency opportunities and integration points between teams.
- Identify like capabilities across the agency and utilize interpersonal skills to enhance web governance.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience) and 11 plus years of experience.
- Must possess current TS/SCI clearance and pass CI polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience researching and/or applying standard web policies or best practices across the IC, and/or private industry.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and/or hosting executive level meetings ensuring logistics, communications, and necessary support is provided to the meeting chairs/board members.
More Jobs For Veterans...