Cyber Security Analyst - Military Veterans Wanted
SAIC is looking for Cyber Security Analyst who will deliver onboard cyber support to platforms undergoing
modernization in the Atlantic AOR in Norfolk, VA.
- Attend daily production meetings and provide daily /
weekly / monthly reports of progress of Cyber Security Hygiene on Navy Ships.
- Perform briefs with high-ranking Military personnel and
identify issues for corrective action.
- Conduct ACAS / Retina scans of all connected systems,
upload and verify assets in VRAM.
- Work with ship's force ITs to establish an actual
baseline of Program of Records, and request changes through the VRAM website.
- Assist ship's force ITs with identifying vulnerabilities
and where to obtain appropriate remediation (scan / patch / scan).
- Current Security Certification CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, OR GCIH.
- Current OS Certification: Windows or Linux Variant, VMWare, MS SQL, Active Directory, HBSS, ACAS, SPLUNK, or similar.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 2 years or more experience or 6 years of related experience with a GED/HS degree
- Active Secret Clearance and have eligibility for a Top Secret Clearance. Higher clearances accepted.
- Experience with the McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System; McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint products
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems and networking
- Experience with ACAS/Nessus Scanner/Retina and VRAM (Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager)
- 3 years minimum IT experience to include three (3) of the following (6) areas:
- Software Requirements
- Operational Requirements
- Test and Evaluation
- Advanced system Architecture
- Demonstrated experience in at least two (2) of the following areas:
- Ability to plan and organize work and interact with technical and non-technical personnel translating user requirements into responsive applications.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and requirements.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of DOD military specifications and standards.
- System design integration planning for multiple large-scale installations.
- Hardware and software Evaluation.
- Application and System Assessments, planning execution and management.
- System requirements planning and oversight.
- Technical development product milestone scheduling.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience with HBSS ePO administration
More Jobs For Veterans...