Purpose of the Position: SAIC is looking for a Senior Java developer to join our team supporting our customer the Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY. This position will reside on the team working with the Boards, Evaluations and Promotions Branch. The senior developer will be part of a team that is responsible for the upkeep of several Spring MVC applications and new development using Spring, jQuery, REST/SOAP services and many others.
Duties & Responsibilities: Provides support in specialized technology areas that can include, but is not limited to, elements such as: Web design, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance. Assists with strategic or tactical planning to justify, market, or manage the technology needed for successful business operations. Support user training, as required. Contributes to or develops technical documentation. Contribute to technical presentations. Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases to perform assigned tasks. Candidate must compile with the standard and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
· Experience with Spring (Security, Core, MVC, WS, Data, Web Flow)
· Experience with Maven and its lifecycles
· Experience with Selenium or other testing tools
· Experience with jQuery, ReactJS, Angular or other modern JS Frameworks
· Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere or any other Java servers
· Understand of SSL setups, SOAP/WSDL and RESTful services