General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core hours: 7:00-3:00 (one hour swing either way) Submit access requests and other new/exiting personnel activities. Ensure group email lists reflect appropriate associations as members onboard/depart. Review memorandum and field/reply to customer inquiries in coordination with Sponsor management. Responsible for ordering office supplies, managing office equipment inventories, and serving as point of contact for renovation/installation activities. Serve as focal point for name check process, providing specialized database searches, reviews, and timely responses to office inquiries. Work with field support agents by locating and printing investigative material, researching proper scope requirements for investigations, and sending leads to the field. Provide backup support to the administrative team when needed. Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite. Must exercise the utmost discretion and sound judgment to protect sensitive information.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.