Information Systems Analyst
Job ID: 471835BR
Date posted: Feb. 13, 2019
Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Information Technology (IT) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position will have the responsibility for successful execution of IT activities within the classified environments.
This position provides exceptional, high-quality, professional IT systems support including installation, upgrade and troubleshooting of classified systems. This position exemplifies outstanding customer service skills when responding to Tier 1 support tickets. The environment is primarily Microsoft Windows and Linux.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Asset installation and relocation within the classified areas that will include data entry, inventory management, surplus, and security compliance.
• Responding to classified service calls to resolve technical issues
Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire; ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph post hire date.
U.S. Citizenship required for this facility
• Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire
• Ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph
• Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT certification (i.e. Network+, Security+, CISSP, or CASP) within 6 months from start
• Experience with Windows OS
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Experience with system diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Experience with a ticket management system
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2010
• Knowledge of Linux Red Hat computing platforms
• Scripting knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong customer relationships and deliver exceptional customer service
• Network+, Security+, CISSP, or CASP certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day