Engineering LDP Asc
Job ID: 468595BR
Date posted: Feb. 12, 2019
City: Denver, Fort Worth, King of Prussia, Littleton, Orlando, Rockville, Stratford, Sunnyvale
State: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas
Program: Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP)
Description:This position is for the Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP) within Lockheed Martin Corporate Technology Office(CTO). CTO is the internal information technology organization within Lockheed Martin. The ELDP Program is intended for candidates with less than 3 years of experience. This is an entry level program.
The ELDP is an intensive three-year development program of on-the-job experience combined with formal classroom training.
During the program, participants will be expected to:
• Continuously demonstrate motivation, leadership potential and effective communication skills
• Maintain acceptable standards work performance within all aspects of the program
• Complete 3 to 4 rotational assignments.
• Participate in Leadership Development Conferences
Examples of ELDP rotation assignments include professional level duties in the following areas:
• Systems/Software Engineering
• Database Engineering
• Network Engineering
• Desktop Computing Services
• Cyber Security/Information Assurance
• Product/Project/Account Management
• Business Development
Master's degree with a major in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Assurance/Cyber Security or related discipline.
• Minimum 3.20 Cumulative GPA
• Effective communications, both written and verbal
• Must have one IT related internship/co-op or demonstrated technical and leadership ability.
• Must have less than 3 years of full-time work experience.
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Software Engineering - HTML. CSS, XML, SQL, TSQL, JAVA, C++, C#, AGILE/SCRUM, .NET
o Systems Engineering - SOA, J2EE,.NET Architecture
o Network experience - LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IP Protocol
o Information Security Domain knowledge
o Experience with COTS integration
o Experience with Agile development
o System architecture
o Database experience
o Test Engineering - Windows, Unix, Linux
• Effective presentation skills
• Lean Thinking/Six Sigma experience
• MS Office experience
• Prior customer service experience
• Interest and motivation in attaining future leadership roles within Lockheed Martin
• Problem solver/solution focused
• Flexibility/teamwork oriented
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: yes
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day