SAIC is seeking mid-level personnel to serve as Osan AB Korea FR support to intelligence community (IC) customer (HQs Chantilly VA). Personnel will be stationed on site at Osan AB Korea. Personnel will be responsible for enhancing Air Force (AF) host customer's use of National Technical Means (NTM) data by linking user’s needs to potential solutions.
Responsible Include, but are not limited to the following:
• Directly responsible for providing AF customer with the most in depth, current information on national systems capabilities, tools and applications.
• Facilitates and leads IC customer’s coordinated response to identified AF host customer engagement requests for intelligence information, system education and training needs. Responsible for supporting the development of AF customer engagement strategies, objectives, plans and schedules of activities.
• Responsible for presenting and defending customer engagement strategic plans to Government senior leadership for approval.
• Responsible for generating weekly activity reports that capture and highlight major customer engagement events and identifying what customer engagement strategic objectives were addressed or accomplished.
• Responsible for seeking ways to address customer's capability gaps with NTM solutions; identify user needs/formal requirements and feed this information into HQs Chantilly offices for evaluation and assessment purposes
• Assist AF customer in understanding NTM capabilities and limitations; arrange for NTM education and training to be provided to AF units and operators
• Facilitate integration of NTM products and services into AF networks and operations
QualificationsBachelor's Degree and 5+ years of work related experience with 4 years a minimum using National Overhead Systems