- Military veterans preferred
Provides Driving Services for RAYMES Compound Residents
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Maintain and Inspect Vehicle prior to use. Transports RAYMES residents by drives company vehicle to and from appointments, meetings and social events.
- Safety Driving
- Ensure the safety and security of all RAYMES passengers to and from their destination. In the event of an emergency, know how to react appropriately to the situation.
Required Education (including Major):
- A Valid driver license
- Driving skills and safe driving record.
- A minimum of two years of work experience.
- Native language Arabic speaker
- Basic Conversational English skills (must be able to interact with English speaking residents and guest within vocational environment).
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Local Laws and Customs
- Strong Communication Skills
- High Level of Integrity
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- High School, or multiple years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a degree (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
More Jobs For Veterans...