Cyber System Security Engineer Senior
Job ID: 474289BR
Date posted: Mar. 14, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Individual will be responsible for sustaining the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure for all Lines of Business supported by the Cyber Security Engineering Organization located at Fort Worth, Texas
This Fort Worth based position will be responsible for supporting the overall IT implementation, containing both Windows and Linux based applications, and will work with other engineers, customers, and vendors to procure, configure, integrate, modify, upgrade, troubleshoot and support configuration management activities of all Operating Systems, drivers, applications, and supplier-provided systems installed in the lab. Individual must have overall knowledge of system and network administration tasks on the above platforms including managing user accounts, data backup, networking, security, disk management, and software license management.
Candidates must exhibit excellent problem solving skills, be a team player, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and be able to adjust work schedule periodically to support program activities.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and will require a Secret clearance after starting. . Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience/combined education.
- System administration experience in supporting/managing various OS platforms such as Linux (SLES or RedHat), MS Windows (Desktop or Server), or UNIX (Solaris 9/10).
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification e.g. Security + or CISSP
• Implement, support and troubleshoot Microsoft server based networks
• Proficient administering Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Systems Center, WSUS, and other server applications
• Configure and troubleshoot TCP-IP architecture, working knowledge of Cisco layer two switching, to include Port Security and VLAN architecture.
• Experience with vulnerability management tools Tenable Security Center, Nessus Vulnerability Scanner,LCE.
• Experience with Syslog Server (Splunk or Log Correlation Engine)
• Experience with Operating System Patching and Application Patching
• Experience with Host Based Security Systems
• Experience with McAfee Antivirus Enterprise
• Experience building Win7/10 STIG compliant workstations
• Experience troubleshooting basic LAN connectivity and peripheral devices
• Experience documenting network hardware and software configurations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day