full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Red Team Member/Cyber Security Forensic Intrusion Analyst to join our Cyber Range Services Team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop offensive and defensive support postures for enterprise range environment.
· Create traffic generation footprints to duplicate normal production network services as well as hostile network services.
· Identify and propose solutions to research challenges in the security of electronic systems.
· Conduct assessments of the security of proposed and existing systems including threat assessment, vulnerability assessment, and security/penetration testing.
· Research tools, techniques, countermeasures and trends in network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security.
• BS degree preferred or Seven Years’ Experience
• Five to Seven years computer intrusion analysis or network security experience
• Understand Red Team penetration testing methodologies
• Understand network ports and protocols, network devices, and TCP/IP
• Working knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, BSD)
• Able to work at the operating system command line
• Understand secure architectures and technologies
• Knowledge of at least one or more programming language (Bash, Python, Powershell, C/C++, C#)
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification