The Software Engineering Center is seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable software engineer with a recent track record of successfully developing and integrating embedded, real-time software for airborne systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performing requirements development, design, implementation, integration, and verification of operational real-time embedded C/C++ software.
• Developing technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Communicating effectively with team members across disciplines, especially with system engineering and program management
• 6+ years experience in SW development with a minimum of 3+ years of experience developing real-time embedded software utilizing C
• Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle
• Experience successfully integrating embedded radar data processing or signal processing software (or software of similar complexity).
***This position requires U.S. Citizenship as it requires an Active DoD Secret Clearance from Day 1 of employment***
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience developing software for realtime operating systems (VxWorks, INTEGRITY)
• Competency with MATLAB
• Strong math foundation
• C++ and/or ADA
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.