General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in Keyport, WA. This position is responsible for systems administration and network services in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Keyport.
· Perform system administration functions.
· Maintain network integrity and connectivity; ensure compliance with information security policies and maintain system backup and recovery capability.
· Review Information Assurance & Vulnerabilities Assessments (IAVA) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the fixes.
· Ensure compliance by using mandated and government-provided automated scanning tools, and provide mitigations as applicable. Document system configuration and create images utilizing various tools.
#sysadmin #clearance #USN #USMC #USCG #USAF #iava #stig
· 5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis
· Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) or higher is required
· DoD Secret Clearance or higher, plus SSBI is required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.