General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Supervises at least 25 employees
This is a challenging position for an experienced Project Integrator to work on a new, high-profile, large scale, enterprise-class application with numerous data feeds and users in 50+ organizations across the Sponsor. This candidate will work with a team of architects, systems engineers and software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the end-state system. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with inputs from multiple stakeholders. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders. The candidate will communicate with team leads and senior leadership and rapidly adjust direction in support of new and/or changing requirements. This effort will include a variety of activities, including:
Supporting the Program Management in all facets of leading the program to include: managing project schedules; scheduling meetings with project personnel, service partners and stakeholders; managing control gates; tracking dependencies, risks and issues; track requirements and their traceability
Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and related artifacts, and translating these into software development tasks
Mapping requirements to development tasks and test cases
Supporting the project scrum master on tracking development tasks and backlog
Participation in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirements
Provides continuous coordination of progress on actions and taskings
Working with systems engineers and architects to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the final system
Development of technical documentation and briefing materials to support program status reviews, control gates, and other presentations as directed by program management. Reviews and edits technical documentation, as requested.
Working with other enterprise service programs to leverage their capabilities via web services integration in the final system implementation
Coordinating and/or participating in system integration and/or user acceptance testing
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with one or more enterprise-level flagship software application programs, to include full project management lifecycle experience from analysis through design, development, testing and deployment.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience directly supporting Program Managers
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting project teams in the definition, documentation and tracking of system requirements.
4.Demonstrated on-the-job experience serving as a project representative providing and supporting frequent contact with customers ranging from end users to senior stakeholders and information technology service providers/partners.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile projects
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with commercial Agile sprint/scrum management tools
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing, testing, deploying and operating enterprise scale, web-based applications in the sponsor or sponsor partner's environments
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with designing solutions that will operate in a cloud environment (i.e., any Amazon Web Services cloud environments)
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with applications operating on multiple security domains utilizing cross domains solutions
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the sponsor or sponsor partner's policies, directives and standards
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working on integrated teams of contractors from multiple companies
7. Experience preparing for/supporting formal security assessment testing and authorization activities.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.