Senior Web Developer
Job ID: 475120BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Do you want to work a fun and creative place that you can flex your coding muscles? Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Web Team may be the place for you.
We are an internal web team that builds websites and
applications for a variety of organizations and customers.
We are a customer-first team looking for someone to push our creative web solutions to the next level.
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company offering an exceptional opportunity for you to join a highly motived, talented and collaborative web and mobile design team as a web developer.
In this role, you will contribute to the team’s successes, hone your current skills and also be challenged to grow your career in new and innovative ways.
We are looking for a C# or Visual Basic programmer who can build .NET based web applications and interactive elements for the web.
This can include automating internal business processes that can provide internal new delivery.
You will work interface with leaders, designers and fellow developers.
We like to have fun while maintaining a high level of productivity and are looking for someone who will be passionate about putting forth the effort and time to make our colleagues and customers' experiences world class.
What you will be doing on the team:
• As a key member of a broader visual communications team, you will interface primarily with the team’s visual designers and other web developers to implement solutions defined using agile and other proven industry methodologies.
• You will create new .NET framework based applications and update existing applications.
• You will work in a service-oriented web and mobile design team that supports internal company business needs by developing websites, web applications and interactive elements for web, kiosk and mobile delivery.
• You will automate many internal business processes that deliver news and other relevant content to our customers and employees.
• You will provide technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• You will rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A fair degree of critical thinking and latitude is expected.
• You will exhibit outstanding technical and traditional communication skills and be able to develop strong rapport with team members, stakeholders and internal customers. You will be an excellent team player with a super positive attitude, and exhibit the ability to communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders at all levels.
• You will be expected to work moderate amounts of paid overtime.
• Responsive Design
• Visual Studio
• SQL Server
• Database Design
• MVC Framework
• .Net Framework (C# or Visual Basic)
• Mobile App Development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Media Services
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day