Senior Quality Control Analyst - Electrical - Avionics C130J - Special Operations Command
Job ID: 475322BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
Description:- Observe aircraft preparation for Modification / TCTO induction.
- Monitor Organizational Level Time Change Technical Orders (TCTO’s), modifications and progress on aircraft.
- Determine Task Order inspection and acceptance terms required by the customer.
- Deliver and sustain (revise as required) project Quality Control Plan (QCP) and Aviation Procedures Guide Site Supplement outlining inspection procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and applicable government policies.
- Responsible for analyzing, resolving and reporting discrepancies related to the assembly process, test and traceability of mechanical and/or electrical systems, including trend analysis and metrics.
- Validate Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR) for disposition of defective parts / material / kits.
- Inspect organizational repairs and modifications IAW applicable publications, government directives, tech data, Operating Instructions, service manuals, and authorized directives.
- Conduct Process / Product / Special / Tool and FOD audits to assess project adherence to company Command Media, industry standards, and AS9100 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Perform Safety of Flight inspections for Red X conditions, Pre-closure, In-Process Inspections (IPI).
- Investigate aircraft incidents, customer complaints, issue Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and follow-up.
- Assist with lost tool search and documentation.
- Coordinate Impoundment, Functional Check Flight and Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Control programs.
- Interface with SOFSA Government Flight Representative (GFR) and Ground GFR; manufacturing; engineering; vendors and subcontractors to ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Recommend process improvement initiatives.
- Monitor/update Quarterly AS9100:2016 (Rev D) Audit Schedule for the Task Order. Draft audit documents/schedule monthly AS9100 Audits.
- Conduct walk throughs looking for issues. Trend Monthly Task Order Corrective Action Board as well as assist updating main CAB slides. Monitor/update Corrective Action Request database. Conduct QA inspection, review root cause analysis on any failures as well as follow-ups.
- Act as liaison for LM when dealing with USG and DCMA
- Eight (8) years avionics maintenance/repair experience on military aircraft.
- Read / interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, maintenance instructions and use test measurement and calibrated tools.
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with company management and customers, regarding quality issues and concerns.
- Understand Microsoft Office applications to include Email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as a minimum.
- Willing to work second and third shift and weekends as required.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Three (3) years of experience with C-130 Modification and/or Maintenance operations.
- One (1) year of experience as a Collateral Duty inspector, Quality Control Designee or Quality Inspector
- Knowledge of DCMA Instruction 8210.1C
- AS9100/ISO9001 trained auditor
- Weight and Balance certification is a plus
- Experience with Fiber Optics is a definite plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: QA/Test and Inspection
Clearance Level: Secret
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week