HR Technology Strategy Development and Implementation
Job ID: 475693BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
Description:The HR Technology Strategy Senior Staff plays a key role in structuring the human resources enterprise business and governance processes. This role will define the HR technology strategy and roadmap, align human capital strategy with decisions related to process design, capability prioritization and project requirements. The primary focus is developing business analysis and process harmonization across the enterprise that will enable a partnership linking HR needs and processes to technology. This role will support strategic conversations that prioritize and develop the HR project roadmap, as well as collaborate across business areas and domains to develop a consistent vision of HR needs and integrated view of the enterprise.
The HR Technology Strategy Senior Staff will be required to align the HR technology strategy to technical solutions and business needs. The HR Technology Strategy Senior Staff supports HR teams that project manage, govern, link and develop process and project plans and will act as partner to a Business Architecture Community of Practice. In addition, the HR Technology Sr. Staff works with others at every level of the organization soliciting strategic imperatives from senior leaders and executives, and supporting business area managers as they leverage business architecture artifacts to create their plans. Finally, the HR Technology Strategy Senior Staff will develop a governance cycle that supports the prioritization of capabilities, planning and execution of projects, and delivery of bottom line business value.
Responsibilities will include:
• Structuring HR enterprise business and governance process in partnership with HR, EIT, payroll and the business
• Develop the HR project roadmap and ensure technical solutions align to the roadmap
• The technology roadmap and data governance must align with LM’s DTO/FEP reference architectures
• Responsible for supporting the technology strategy senior manager, developing enduring relationships, & integration across the enterprise
• Develop an HR business architecture strategy based on human capital strategy, technology strategy and business priorities.
• Support the HRIS team in developing a strategic HR project roadmap that is prioritized and synchronized with the business architecture strategy and the human capital strategy.
• Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
• Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
• Define the set of enterprise processes that are core and common and what processes are custom within functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
• Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data, support HRIS in developing a data architecture and data strategy.
• Successful deployment of HR technology that aligns to the data architecture and data strategy defined.
• Monitor HR trends, building external relationships with peer companies, and advising on these trends
This position will be located in Bethesda, MD.
• Experience leading large scale data transformation through project management
• Ability to take a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
• The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions.
• Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
• The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
• Experience planning and deploying both business and HRIS initiatives
• Ability and experience in modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• Experience in HR systems and data
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• Situational analysis and decision making abilities
-Ability to work in a changing/evolving organization
-Understanding of the Defense industry
- PHR or SPHR desired
- Change management experience
• The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
• The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to HRIS and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and HRIS strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and HRIS initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day