We are looking for an Software Engineering Intern to join our team in Burlington, Massachusetts. In this position you will be providing database and programming support (C#, .NET and/or SQL) to projects under the Training & Logistics Services Growth & Innovation Organization. You will be responsible for assisting in tasks related to software design, development/sustainment and implementation within a Web and PC client environments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Enrolled in a bachelor degree program in a related field.
- Knowledge/Experience working with relational database design concepts preferably with SQL.
- Knowledge of end-user application development.
- Knowledge of software design and development concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software Development environment from both a Web and PC Client perspective.
- Possesses good written communication skills and can compile electronic tools to combine prose and technical data in the creation of coherent presentations.
- Possesses good communication skills to work with counterparts in other organization in the acquisition, verification, and monitoring of financial data necessary to support programs supported by department.
Required Education (including Major):
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science Degree Program from an accredited university.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.