The Supply Chain Associate, Senior performs a wide variety of tasks relating to the core functions of Logistics. Duties include Receiving, Storage, Issues, Delivery, Shipping and Inventory of materials and equipment. Performs mostly clerical tasks associated to CPP (Customer Property Processing) but there are manual tasks as well. Clerical tasks involve the use of Prism, Apex, iMRO, ZIWB, IW66 and Excel. Clerical also includes validation, reconciliation, tracking and control of government and company property. Coordinates and monitors workflow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned area. Other responsibilities require status reports, work or delivery schedules, validation of data and items to be posted. Analyzes and reconciles data. Investigates inconsistencies. Determines and communicates impacts to affected individuals and initiates and takes corrective action. Prepares reports and summaries. Replies to inquiries. Draws attention to important items and actual or potential problems and assists in developing solutions. Checks for work correctness.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive to learning new job responsibilities and tasks within the Logistics & Asset functions.
• Demonstrated ability to perform research, execute transactions and track material in databases such as Prism, Apex, SAP.
• Proven ability to work accurately in a fast-paced and multi-tasking work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interface in a confident manner to a wide variety of internal and external customers, peers and management in order to deliver resolution in assigned areas.
• Ability to execute decision making responsibility with minimal supervision.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
• Above average keyboarding skills
• Identify Prism Serialization process for CPP, iMRO
• Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize new software
• 2 years relevant experience in Supply Chain Logistics operations
• Must have the ability to obtain a secret clearance
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics practices
• Knowledge of 1149’s, 1348’s, DODAAC and RIC Codes
• Working, Prism, APEX, iMRO, ZIWB Workbecnh
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Team Lead or Supervisory experience
Required Education (including Major):
• High School diploma or equivalent
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 135291BR 135291
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.