This is a full-time, exempt position in Huntsville, Alabama, responsible for all National Industrial Security Program (NISP) related activities In Huntsville, Alabama. These responsibilities include oversight and administration of the following functions; (i) classified material control, (ii) personnel security, (iii) special access as well as Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI) programs, and (iv) information systems processing classified information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure government, company, and customer-specific security requirements are effectively implemented within the facility.
- Oversee administration and integrity of for numerous complex information systems processing classified information.
- Manage a team of 9 – 12 security professionals to include daily operations, tasking, and staffing.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to determine program-related security requirements.
- Participate in corporate-led initiatives to include promulgation of new, or revisions to existing policies and procedures governing NISP activities.
- Interacts directly with governmental oversight and law enforcement agencies, as necessary.
- Maintain a program to ensure special access and SCI billets are properly and effectively managed.
- Investigate security infractions, and prepare reports to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain accountability of communications security (COMSEC) devices and their associated keying material.
- Manage the facility -wide physical security program to include automated access control systems.
- Identify, monitor and provide briefings to management and employees on key security issues which have the potential to impact business operations.
- Ten years of experience in administration and management of Department of Defense security programs that involve physical security and information systems which process classified information.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (DoD 52220.22-M).
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Department of Defense (DoD 8570) IAM III Certification.
Five years of experience managing and leading teams of security professionals in a compliance-oriented environment
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Corporate Security
Primary Location: US-US-AL-Huntsvile
Req ID: 1079367