System Administrator/Site Support
Job ID: 475678BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
City: Virginia Beach
Description:The selected individual will work as part of a multi-contractor team providing direct support to our Dam Neck Activity (DNA) customer in performing Integrated Training Systems (ITS) Family of Systems (FOS) configuration management. The work location for this position is “on-site” at NSWCDD DNA. The support includes, but is not limited to, identifying, organizing, and controlling software configuration changes, as well as identifying and coordinating processes for version management, system build, backup and recovery, archiving, and change management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-contractor, collaborative environment with frequently changing priorities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Tools
• Experience with software configuration management tools such as Jira, Subversion, Crucible, etc
• Familiar with Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Familiar with Agile and Waterfall process management
• Familiar with AEGIS and/or SSDS combat weapon systems and associated software trouble report tracking systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Software
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)