Job ID: 475848BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
Program: RSA Security Scholar
Description:This Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) summer intern position supports cyber security duties.
Position is located in Rockville, MD.
Pursuing undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cyber Security technology
Information Technology-related coursework, including:
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing Technologies
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis
- Project management skills
- Technical internship experience
- Customer service skills with related work experience
- Familiarity with programming and compiling mechanism
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team-environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Co-op/Summer Intern
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Housing Stipend
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: PART-TIME-less than 40 hrs/wk;