Subcontract Management Senior
Job ID: 475277BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Supports the F-35 Supply Chain Management (SCM) team working directly with our BAE Teammate and will be responsible for procurement of production, spares, repairs, and non-material requirements. Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
Occasional international travel may be required to the United Kingdom (U.K.).
Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• 4+ years of experience with the supply chain or procurement or buying or finance or combination thereof
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s from an accredited college or university
• Experience with Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP)
• Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)/ Understanding of Government Procurement processes and regulations
• Excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions, problem solving skills required
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Self motivated and demonstrated sense of urgency
• Current Passport will be needed
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day