Project Management and Planning Operations Representative
Job ID: 475094BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This person will be responsible for the oversight of a number of high level projects and initiatives across the F-35 supply chain. The expectation will be for this person to manage several projects at once, keeping lines of communication open across the entire value stream. This person will also be responsible for the oversight of additional personnel from the team.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Supply Chain Management or Production Operations Experience
- Ability to use the MS Office tools
- Professional experience working projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of SAP
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Predictive Modeling or Project Management or Project Engineering experience
- Understanding how to aggregate supply and demand from across multiple sources
- Risk factor identification
- Department of Defense or Aerospace contracts
- Executive level presentation development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day