Greystone Healthcare Management (www.greystonehealthcareers.com)
Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
All Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Carlton Shores Health and Rehab, a 114 bed rehab community, has an opportunity for a driven and passionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) include but are not limited to:
- Positively representing the community
- Providing our customers the necessary care and comfort to assure a smooth admission process
- Performing customer care activities and related nursing services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our customers.
Requirements for Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA position:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing in the state of Florida.
- Must be proficient in performing technical skills required of a nursing assistant.
- Must have one year experience.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to our customers and families and to work cooperative with others.
- Must be energetic, professional, and reliable.
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Like us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management