he SR Sales Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and achieving the annual and quarterly Technology business sales plans for Refining & Petrochemicals for the SE Asia region.
- Works closely with members of the regional sales leadership and the Technology leadership team to develop strategic growth plans for the sale of Refining and Petrochemical Technology licenses and associated services in the region.
- Develops and maintains close alignment with other regional sales management or sales groups from other company businesses and affiliates.
- Identifies, creates and manages key business relationships with senior management in client organizations and with company leadership in Technology and other business units.
- Responsible for implementing and developing strategic account management programs for technology clients ensuring that these programs are fully aligned with existing programs and standards.
- Complies with the company’s sales management process and systems for Technology sales. Ensures compliance with current forecasting systems and works with Technology regional sales management to determine improvements if any needed for technology related sales.
- Responsible for regional sales operations including sales forecasting, sales pipeline management, technology proposal management. Responsible for developing yearly regional strategic business development plan including regional competitor analysis and regional customer analytics to support the Technology growth initiatives.
- Works with Marketing and other functions to understand regional installed base, market dynamics and trends as well as developing market engagement strategies, market and tradeshow events and other associated activities to promote customer understanding of Technology technologies.
- Participates with all Technology sales leadership in developing and maintaining consistencies across sales both with respect to customer interaction and with respect to internal systems, processes and tools. Maintains at all times behaviors from technology sales which aligns with overall Technology goals and objectives.
- Maintains full compliance with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. Maintains a safe working environment, ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations and corporate safety guidelines. Proactively directs continuous improvement efforts in the areas of risk reduction and the elimination of potential hazards.
- Manages bid and proposal activity, proposal prioritization and metrics, opportunity screening, sales forecasting, sales management and leadership, strategic account management, and management of regional sales activities.
Experience and Skills:
- This role requires an individual who is a strong facilitator and negotiator, displays integrity and an open attitude, has strong communication and social skills at senior executive levels and is flexible and innovative; excellent communication skills, oral and written, is a must.
- The candidate must be a proven sales performer with experience selling technology and / or engineering services to senior management levels in the North America region and have proven sales leadership experience – strong ability to influence people by building trust and credibility.
- 8 –to 15 years previous sales management experience in the hydrocarbon processing industry, specifically with a refining and / or petrochemicals background
- Experience selling Process Technology or related technical offerings where purchase decisions are made at senior management levels
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Willing to travel – 25 – 40%
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering (or related discipline)
o MBA (preferred)
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Business Development
Primary Location: US-US-TX-Houston
Req ID: 1079788