District of Columbia
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the United States
We have an exciting opportunity for an Air Force Sales Manager to join our DoD team and lead Account Managers aligned to Air Force customers worldwide.
- Plan, organize and direct overall sales program to achieve sales volume and profits consistent with company objectives.
- Consistently forecast business on a monthly basis.
- Lead a team of geographically dispersed Account Managers to align with the Air Force customer and to have the team act consistently across customers and partners.
- Consistently Increase Services sales portfolio.
- Organize team activities in the field to support program pursuit as well as tactical short terms sales.
- Hold sales teams accountable to sell Iron Bow portfolio of Solutions.
- Build a high class sales organization by recruiting top talent, mentoring existing talent, and holding teams accountable for sales performance.
- Coordinating targeted sales, leadership, and OEM training that align to the customerâ??s mission, market conditions, and/or company initiatives.
- Maintain a satisfactory profit/loss ratio as identified by corporate pre-set operational standards for the Sales Department.
- Formulate and recommend plans, policies, goals and objectives for the organization's sales activities to expand market share in existing markets and capture new markets.
- Plan marketing events, lunch and learns, and other marketing activities to increase sales to new markets and improve partner relationships.
- Develop strong partner relationships at the peer level.
- Develop in collaboration with Senior Management, the broad policies for the development of new products/services to increased market share as identified by marketing.
- Develop and execute both short and long range sales plans and programs in conjunction with Senior Management, to ensure the profitability and growth.
- Assure that market intelligence is received and submitted to the Marketing Department for analysis in a timely fashion to capitalize on current market conditions.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with five or more years of experience in a sales environment or equivalent desired.
- Prior Management experience required.
- Strong sales background with preference to (in no particular order)
- OEM experience (Cisco, Dell, EMC, HPE, and HPI a plus)
- Reseller experience
- DOD experience (Air Force)
- Demonstrated Strong leadership qualities
- Performance and results oriented focus
- Experience building and leading sales teams
- Solution Selling experience
- Independent and driven for success
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- DoD Secret Clearance or above desired.
50% travel requirements for this position is possible.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.